I planned to go to Bicester village but rather than going there I ended up on streets near Oxford. I got a mail from college to get particular set of things to college for which I had to roam around exploring the beautiful streets of London.
This day showed me how pretty London actually is. The shades of sky, the buildings, the trees and the red telephone booth made a view which was soothing to eyes.
I saw The Harry Potter building near Covent Garden which was very eye-catching. Then the glittery Carnaby written in Soho and the restaurants there were all glittered up with lights and decorations.
I had to get fabric materials, beads, craft supplies and stationeries. Was really puzzled were to get the things from. So I used google for my help. Here is the list of few
- Liberty London- Regent St, Carnaby, London W1B 5AH, UK
- Borovick Cloth Store – Berwick Street Market, 16 Berwick St, Soho, London W1F 0HP, UK
- The Berwick Street Cloth Shop- Berwick Street Market, 14 Berwick St, Soho, London W1F 0PP, UK
- Broadwick Silks- 9-11 Broadwick St, Soho, London W1F 0DB, UK
One can find many stores in Goldhawk Road as well.
- Beadworks Uk- Seven Dials London, 21a Tower St, London WC2H 9NS, UK
- Creative Beadcraft- 31 Smiths Court, Soho, London W1D 7DP, UK
- John Lewis
After purchasing all the stuff I required it was time to get back home and enjoy the self-cooked meal to realise that these unplanned things leave us with memories that I never thought of.
The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.